2017 Volkswagen Passat Orwigsburg PA
Are you looking for a vehicle that has a bold and sporty design but still offers the sophisticated materials and extras that you have grown to love? Look no further than the 2017 Volkswagen Passat, an attractive midsize sedan that is as versatile as it is efficient. Available wood-textured trim and refined aluminum accents give the Passat a premium feel, and an aerodynamic build helps cut through wind while still leaving plenty of interior space.
The 2017 Volkswagen Passat offers its drivers a suite of informational and assistive technologies thanks to VW Car-Net. This intuitive and high-tech infotainment platform allows the owner to sync up their smartphone to their touchscreen dash display in order to stream music, access apps, and travel with navigation. Car-Net also can help you locate your Volkswagen Passat when it's lost, check to see if all your doors are locked, or automatically call for help in the event of an emergency.
Benefit from a wide lens when you need it most! The rearview camera helps you see obstacles when trying to get into that last parking spot or when you are backing up out of your driveway.
Available on the new Passat is an advanced audio media display that features the Fender Premium Audio System, which offers over 400 watts of power, giving you clear, concert-quality sound to travel to.
Volkswagen's Car-Net App-Connect is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, meaning you can plug in to sync up your device and use your display as if it were a large smartphone.
Test Drive the 2017 Volkswagen Passat in Orwigsburg PA
Driver assistance features can help give you more confidence on your drive, that's why Volkswagen has created these preventive safety innovations that come available on the 2017 Volkswagen Passat.
- Front Assist with a Forward Collision Warning system – Helps monitor traffic and can alert you to a potential collision with the vehicle ahead.
- Blind Spot Monitor – Uses sensors to alert you if you are changing lanes while other vehicles are already present in your blind spot.
- Rear Traffic Alert - Alerts you to vehicles crossing in your path when in reverse and even brakes for you if needed.
- Lane Assist - Senses if you start to drift into another lane without using the turn signal.
- Park Assist - Can judge if a parking spot is big enough for your Volkswagen, then assist you by helping to steer the vehicle into the space.
- Adaptive Cruise Control - Maintains a preset distance from the car in front of you, and recognizes if the car in front of you speeds up or slows down.
- Park Pilot - Helps you back out of or drive into a parking spot.
Can you see yourself driving off our lot in the new 2017 Volkswagen Passat? Then set up a test drive today here at J. Bertolet Volkswagen in Orwigsburg, PA!