Volkswagen Extended Service Contract
It's always wise to have a little insurance. Volkswagen understands your desire to be financially protected from sudden vehicle expenses, and so offers the Volkswagen extended Vehicle Service Contract Plan. The five tiered plans provide peace of mind for Volkswagen drivers regardless of model or trim – up to 100,000 miles worth of protection, depending on the age and mileage of your vehicle.
One of the greatest benefits of the plan is that the cost of your plan can be included in your financing of your new Volkswagen, making it more affordable and convenient to carry just the right amount of coverage for your budget.
The VW Vehicle Service Contract Plan offers five coverage levels:
- Powertrain covers all major components (engine, transmission, drive axle) and offers protection against many major mechanical breakdowns.
- Silver covers all of the Powertrain-level components plus some steering, brakes, air conditioning, front suspension and electrical components.
- Gold covers all of the Powertrain- and Silver-level components plus additional engine, transmission, steering, brakes, air conditioning, front suspension and electrical components.
- Gold Plus covers all of the Powertrain-, Silver-, and Gold-level components plus cooling, fuel, rear suspension and additional air conditioning, steering, front suspension and electrical components.
- Platinum covers everything covered by the Powertrain, Silver, Gold and Gold Plus Plans, plus more, to cover almost all assemblies of your VW vehicle. It's the "Ultimate Peace of Mind" level of protection.
In addition to your chosen level of coverage, Volkswagen will throw in these goodies:
- Rental Car Coverage Reimbursement up to $35 per day for up to 10 days.
- Towing Coverage Payment up to $75 in towing charges per covered mechanical breakdown.
- Travel Coverage If you end up over 100 miles from home when you break down, VW will pay up to $75 per day, up to $375 per occurrence, for food and lodging.
- Fluids Coverage VW will replace necessary fluids, oils, greases, lubricants, and approved air conditioner gases if necessary during a covered repair.
- Improved Resale The VW Service Plans are fully transferrable, making your car more appealing should you want to sell it.
- Financing The cost of your plan can be rolled into your vehicle's financing agreement.
- Optional Tire Coverage Repair or replacement of a tire that is damaged by a road hazard such as debris on the road or potholes.
To discuss plan options, contact our sales department today. Or, if you're not a Volkswagen customer yet, ask about Volkswagen Extended Service Contract Plans when you come in for your scheduled test drive of an all-new Passat or affordable Golf hatchback!