2017 Volkswagen Tiguan Allentown PA
An SUV that offers unique European style but with more features and technology available than its competitors? Yes, please! Welcome the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan, your new choice for versatility and user-friendly design that incorporates amenities all throughout the vehicle. Made to push boundaries wherever it goes, the new Tiguan is head-turning on the outside and driver-focused on the inside. Heated front seats, large cargo capacity with foldable seats, and a leather-wrapped interior are just some of the high-quality options you will find on the Tiguan.
If safety is one of your top priorities, know that the Volkswagen Tiguan comes available with all the finest safety features of 2017. These include a Tire Pressure Monitoring System to alert you when the air is low, an Automatic Post-Collision Braking System to bring your vehicle to a stop if you've been in an accident, and an Intelligent Crash Response System to get your car in easy exit mode. Add seven stability-enhancing systems like Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution and Electronic Stability Control and you have ultimate control of your vehicle, pre or post-collision.
Coming standard with a 2.0L Turbocharged engine that delivers up to 200 Horsepower and 207 lb-ft of torque, the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan creates a powerful, fun experience that has the consumer never wanting to get out of the driver seat.
Improve your vehicle's handling with available 4MOTION all-wheel-drive, a permanent four-wheel drive system that helps your vehicle stay grounded on a variety of problematic road conditions or weather-related challenges.
The new Tiguan comes equipped with Volkswagen Car-Net App-Connect, which is compatible with either Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, making it easy to sync up your smartphone to the touchscreen in the middle of your dash.
Test Drive the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan in Allentown, PA
The 2017 Tiguan comes in 8 trims, each one adding more amenities and technology than the previous model before it.
- S – Includes heated power side mirrors, Bluetooth technology, and keyless access with push-button start.
- S with 4MOTION – Includes 4MOTION all-wheel-drive system, Volkswagen Car-Net App Connect, and a Rearview Camera System
- Wolfsburg – Includes a panoramic sunroof, 17" Novara alloy wheels, and Volkswagen Car-Net connected car suite
- Wolfsburg with 4MOTION – Includes 4MOTION all-wheel-drive system, Composition Media touchscreen sound system, and 12-way power-adjustable driver's seat.
- Sport – Includes Sport rear bumpers and side skirts, power tilting/sliding sunroof, and Sport suspension with independent front MacPherson struts with rear fully independent 4-link suspension and stabilizer bars.
- Sport with 4MOTION - Includes 4MOTION all-wheel-drive system, BI-Xenon headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights, and a Sport exterior design.
- SEL – Includes Fender Premium Audio System, dual-zone climate control, and leather seating surfaces.
- SEL with 4MOTION - Includes 4MOTION all-wheel-drive system, an Adaptive Front-lighting System, and a touchscreen navigation with proximity sensor and SD memory card reader.
If you would like to examine the differences between the 8 trims of the 2017 Tiguan yourself, please visit J. Bertolet Volkswagen near Allentown, PA and schedule a test drive.