Today’s new car shoppers have a lot of decisions to make, even once they fall in love with a specific Volkswagen model. Most shoppers have a set budget in mind when they start car shopping in earnest; to ensure you get the most bang for your buck, you should consider buying a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) VW. Opting for a CPO vehicle could mean getting more of the features you want and still staying squarely within your set budget.
Why should new car shoppers consider a Certified Volkswagen?
One unavoidable disadvantage of purchasing a brand new car is the depreciation hit you’ll take as soon as you drive off the dealership’s lot – this can be as much as 20 to 40 percent in the first two to three years of ownership.
Additionally, buying a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Volkswagen means the car or crossover you choose has been thoroughly inspected by an original-equipment-manufacturer (OEM)-approved mechanic, and any necessary repairs and/or maintenance have been completed prior to purchase negotiations.
More about WorldAuto – Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned
When you choose a VW CPO vehicle, you’ll receive the following benefits (in addition to securing a great, features-rich, newer vehicle at a lower price than new):
- Two years or 24,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage
- Two years of 24-hour roadside assistance, including unlocking of your doors and emergency fuel fill-ups
- A 112-point vehicle inspection
- A CARFAX Vehicle Report, included
- A three-month All-Access trial subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio